doxide.yaml configuration file supports the following entries.
- Main page title. Overruled by command-line option
- Main page description. Overruled by command-line option
- Output directory. Overruled by command-line option
List of source files from which to extract documentation. The following wildcards are supported for pattern matching:
Any single character.
Zero or more characters, without directory recursion.
Zero or more characters, with directory recursion.
Any characters between the square brackets.
Any characters not between the square brackets.
Any characters in the range
*.hppwill match all files in the root directory with a file extension of
**/*.hppwill match all files in subdirectories, recursively, with a file extension of
List of groups used to organize documentation. Each element of the list can further contain the keys:
- Name of the group. This is used to assign entities to the group using the
- Title of the group, used for display purposes.
- Description of the group, used for display purposes.
- Further subgroups, following the same schema.
- Mapping of preprocessor symbol definitions, where keys are the symbols and values are their replacements. This may be used to troubleshoot parsing issues related to the use of preprocessor macros.
title: Example description: Example configuration file. output: docs files: - header.hpp - "*/*.hpp" # quotes may be needed when using wildcards or other special characters - "**/*.hpp" defines: SYMBOL: value DEFINED_BUT_EMPTY_SYMBOL: "" groups: - name: top title: Top-level group description: Description of the top-level group. groups: - name: next title: Next-level group description: Description of the next-level group. - name: another title: Another top-level group. description: Demonstration of another top-level group.